We are looking for an innovative and experienced Sr. Quality Analyst to join our team.
The person will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning, design,
and execution of test plans, test scripts, and process plans for projects. It will include
working closely with various departments to perform and validate test cases based on
quality requirements, and recommend changes to predetermined quality guidelines.
The person will also be responsible for ensuring that the end product meets the
minimum quality standards, is fully functional and user-friendly.
Task Source is a growth accelerating Business Process Outsourcing company
located in Indore. It is known for delivering IT Support, Website Development, Digital
Marketing, Bookkeeping, Accounting, Back Office Support, Data Entry services to
clients across diverse sectors in the US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium
WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties LLC, Belgium Times LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are
our Prime Business Associates. Since 1988 they specialize in Wholesale Diamonds,
Fine Watches, IT & Real Estate. We are headquartered in the heart of New York City’s
famed Diamond District on 47th Street and function from a centrally located office in
Indore, the cleanest city in India.
● Review and analyse system specifications.
● To develop effective strategies and test plans.
● Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results.
● Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams.
● Help troubleshoot issues.
● Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
● Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role.
● Experience in project management and QA methodology.
● Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
● Strong organisational skills.