We are looking for a project manager who will be responsible for handling our
company’s ongoing projects, working closely with the team members to ensure that
all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities
include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing
effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore,
delivering Back Office Support, Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting, IT Support,
Website Development, Digital Marketing services to clients across diverse industries
in the US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties
LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Business Associates, they are dealing in
Wholesale Diamonds, Fine Watches, IT & Real Estate Since 1998, our Headquarter is
in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on 47th Street & India’s
cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
● Meeting with Client to take detailed requirement and clarify specific
requirements of each project.
● Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience
● Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion
● Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
● Managing large and diverse teams.
● Designing risk mitigation plan and strategy to mitigate risks.
● Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
● Optimising and improving processes and the overall approach where
● Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based
on financial analysis.
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with stakeholders as well
as other staff members.
● Use and continually develop leadership skills.
● Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
● Familiarity with project management, collaboration, time management tools.
● Proven people management skills; Identifying and addressing individual skill
gaps, facilitating individual development opportunities, conflict resolution.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Advanced time management and analytical skills.
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint.
● Experience in managing teams and projects with technologies, Framework,
Open-Source Technologies ( Angular, PostgreSQL, etc.) and Google Cloud.
● Knowledge of project management tools like Jira, Teamwork, Trello etc.