We are looking for a Mern Stack Developer to produce scalable e-commerce software
solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full
software development sprint life cycle, and should be well exposed to Agile
Task Source is a rapidly growing Business Process Outsourcing company in Indore,
delivering IT Support, Website Development, Digital Marketing, Back Office Support,
Data Entry, Book keeping & Accounting services to clients across diverse industries
in the US Market. Belgium Diamonds LLC, Belgium WebNet LLC, Belgium Properties
LLC & Green Cars NY LLC are our Prime Associates, they are in the industry since
1998, our Head office is in the heart of New York City’s famed Diamond District on
47th Street & India’s cleanest City Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
● Ability to translate Wireframes and PSD Designs into functional web apps
using HTML5, React.js, Node.js, and MongoDB.
● Creating RESTful services with Node.js.
● Architect scalable web architectures.
● Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience.
● Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code.
● Be responsive to change requests and feature requests.
● Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible.
● Ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly.
● Must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging.
● Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
● MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
● Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB].
● MERN software developer must have good communication & interpersonal
● Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
● Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards and best practices.
● Working knowledge of Node.js and Express.
● Solid Understanding of HTTP protocol and how server-side code is processed.
on the client.
● Working knowledge of front end optimization and performance techniques.
● Obsession with lean, clean and organised front-end code.
● Cross-browser development and troubleshooting.
● Experience building Responsive websites for web, tablet and mobile deviceds.
● Able to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines.
● Good understanding of overall web design including basic usability,
accessibility, industry standards, architecture, and navigation.
● Portfolio of work required. Include examples of all areas of interaction design.
(user flows, wireframes, final graphical display)